The projects listed below cover work underway to enhance Apache Atlas. They involve multiple JIRAs and so these pages act as a map/guide to the JIRAs. The JIRAs provide the authoritative view of the designs and code changes. They are also where feedback on the proposed changes are being managed.
- Open Metadata and Governance - Open APIs, notifications and frameworks for an open ecosystem for metadata management and governance.
- Virtual Data Connector (VDC) - Self-service data discovery and metadata driven access control.
- Automated Metadata Discovery - Triggering metadata discovery pipelines automatically as new data source descriptions are added to Apache Atlas.
- Business User UIs - Design and development of role-based User Interfaces for business users.
- Atlas Graph Strategy - Which graph databases should we support and how.
For questions on these projects, please send email to the Apache Atlas dev list: atlas-dev.