IntelliJ is popular and widely used by Beam developers, particularly for Java. If you're choosing a Java IDE, IntelliJ is a good choice.
You can find documentation on various developer workflows in the sub-pages.
If you're setting up a brand new development environment, start with Set up IntelliJ from scratch.
If you're having a specific IntelliJ issue, but sure to check the FAQ.
- Set up IntelliJ from scratch
- Build and test a single module
- Perform a full build
- Run a single unit test
- Run a single IT for a particular runner
- Recover from IntelliJ project corruption
- Additional Plugin Integrations
- Finding Help with IntelliJ
- (FAQ) Recovering from common IDE errors
If you can't find the documentation you need, please let us know!