- Official designation of supported platforms.
- Removal of Java package dependencies.
- Cleanup/reorganization of source, package renames, etc.
- As part of release, make sure itest gets released to Maven repo.
- Automated testing of at least package existence/installation for all packages on all supported platforms (on http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/ for now).
- Fixing of all bugs marked for 0.2.0 on JIRA (see here)
- Some documentation - at the very least, how to build, how to install once you've built.
- Ideally, some sort of distribution method for the convenience artifacts, even if we can't do that via ASF infrastructure.
- Add "bigtop" identifier to the version string for our packages somewhere/somehow.