Matteo, Enrico, JV, Charan, Sam, Kishore, Dustin Andrey, Bobby, Sijie, ...
- Docker Image
- multiple efforts on it (Matteo, Jia, Francesco)
- goal: make a joint effort, discuss and come up with an approach for releasing an official BK image.
- defer the discussion to email thread (or next meeting)
- Security Proposal - SSL Patch
- The last pending patch is the SSL
- Kishore merges all the changes from Enrico.
- Authentication Framework vs TLS Approaches
- Configurable settings to control whether TLS channel is only used for encryption, certificated authentication or both.
- Uses JKS (preferred format), it is also configurable.
- Github Issue vs Jiras
- JV: Prefer only one, either JIRA or Github issues.
- Enrico: Github issues for new users, redirect users to JIRA
- Matteo: move to Github issues. Make pull requests and github issues together for easy tracking.
- Bobby: Github issue is pre-mature. There is only one Github issue. It is not worth moving to Github issues.
- Proposal (JV):
- Start using Github issues for a few months, to see how it works and decide?
- Need to start a vote thread in the community (JV or Sijie will do this)
- SSL: (see Security Proposal above)
- Low-watermark Threshold
- Sijie is fine with the pull request. But need more descriptions to clarify this change include refactor.
- Charan will ping Bobby on the pull request for his review opinions
- JMX Beans
- The last change removed JMX beans because stats are exposed by stats providers now. No need for JMX beans.
- Salesforce is using JMX beans for actions
- not use JMX bean for stats
- Charan contributes the actionable beans back and make it configurable
- Need a long term discussion on how to support these actions (e.g. http endpoint, jmx bean)
- Multiple Entry Loggers
- Charan sends the multiple entry logger design.
Open JIRA issues for 4.5.0:
Open Pull Requests:e