- Patch merge status and plan from all contributors and committers.
- Discuss merging the security changes.
JV, Sijie, Charan, Kishore, Zhimeng, Rithin
Discussed about pending pull requests.
- Following are in Siji's queue and he is going to get to them by EOW.
- Ledger placement policy from Rithin. He will have a look at it; Overall patch look good. Minor comments. He will try to merge in a day/two.
- Explicit LAC. Discussed with JV, we are on the same page. This can go in now.
- Long hierarchical ledger manager pull request looks good we will pull it in.
- Kishore will review Enrico's START TLS code
- Kishore is also working on adding Mutual TLS code.
- Kishore says JDK SSL perf is quite bad. preliminary reports show OpenSSL is looking better.
- Kishore also working on moving Netty to 4.1.7 level which has much better.
- Plan: Kishore will review Enrico's code, JV will merge it; Kishore will build his patches on top of that.