1. Cookie Issue
2. Checkpoint Issue
3. JIRA to Github migration
4. Flaky Tests
5. Pull Requests
Charan, Enrico, Ivan, Sijie, Sam
- Cookie issue: we need to make sure zookeeper cookie is the source-of-truth. Ivan will fix this – he is organizing his sequence on fixing this issue while merging other yahoo changes.
- Checkpoint issue:
- Charan: it is an issue found when he is working on multiple-entry-logger changes
- Sijie: it is problematic on current master. try to look into historic changes to understand the problems. but we need to a fix for current master.
- Multiple Entry Logger
- Charan: working on multiple entry logger. it is an entry log file per ledger.
- Sijie: would like to learn performance comparison when sending out the pull request.
- JIRA to Github migration
- Ivan: it is done. filed a JIRA to infra to make BK JIRA readonly.
- Flaky Tests
- Ivan: setting up a spreadsheet to track the frequency of flaky tests.
- Release 4.6
- Enrico: hold the code freeze for 2 more weeks for merging relax durability changes.