- Discuss about pending Pull Requests https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+sort%3Acreated-asc
- Discuss about current work on SSL support ( - BOOKKEEPER-588Getting issue details... STATUS ) and upgrade to Netty 4.1.X ( - BOOKKEEPER-1008Getting issue details... STATUS )
- Community meeting time. Keep current? or move to new slot?
Attendees: JV,Bobby, Charan, Francesco, Kishore Udayashankar, KishoreKumra, Paul, Zhiming, Enrico, Govind
- Meeting discussion: Everyone is fine with Thursday/Friday. Salesforce favors Thursday. Not sure who can't make it on Thursday.
- Multiple Journal patch: JV reminded about his review comments. Bobby to get back on review comments.
- Charan talked about BOOKKEEPER-552. LongHierarchicalLedgerManager, HierarchicalLedgerManagerLongHierarchicalLedgerManager - Why do we need to change this? Name of the ledger manger is stored in ZK. If you have to change the ledger . Yahoo 3 months away from running out of 31 bit ledger ids. They want to move to 63 bit. LongHierarchicalLedgerManager, HierarchicalLedgerManager, a new one will be create. TransitionHierarchicalLedgerManager.
- Kishore Udayashankar reviewed Enrico's BOOKKEEPER-588 SSL Support. Had comments. Enrico responded back.
- Bobby to go back and talk to @knusbaum and see how they can use LongHierarchicalLedgerManager, HierarchicalLedgerManager together without changing much code.
- Bobby to address multiple journal patch comments added by JV.
- JV to discuss with Sijie and come up with a schedule, and use a open(non carp) video call link moving forward.
- Kishore is on command for the security patch. Take Enrico's patch, merge with his's and come up with a common patch.
- Yahoo's patch is 4.0.34; Kishore updated to 4.1.7. Kishore to go in with Netty changes send pull request.. and then for security related, Kishore to merge Enricos patch.
- JV to work with Sijie to process pull requests.