Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Majordodo: Distributed Resource Manager uses Apache ZooKeeper and BookKeeper. http://majordodo.org/
- Huawei: Uses BookKeeper as shared storage in Namenode HA.
- HubSpot: Uses Bookkeeper in production at the core of its (custom) write-ahead-log service.
- Twitter: Uses Bookkeeper as the core storage backend for replicated log service serving use cases like search ingestion, self-serve pub/sub system and strong consistent operations on distributed database.
- Yahoo! Cloud Messaging: Uses BookKeeper to persist messages for guaranteed delivery.
- Yahoo! Push Notifications: Hedwig is used to serve push notifications to mobile devices.