After a bit over three months of hard work we are pleased to introduce the Apache Camel 2.1.0 Release. This is another major effort featuring an impressive 303 issues resolved. The Camel community is growing at a faster pace and we see a lot of involvement and contributions.
The feature and improvements list is too large to fit here, so please check out the release notes. Most notable changes are:
- Claus was very busy with a serious Camel JMX overhaul, including a pluggable management API to allow 3rd party tools.
- Improvements for using Camel in OSGi environments
- A bunch of new components contributed by the community such as
- Improvements in error handling
- As usual, a lot of fixes and enhancement of the 70+ Components
Many thanks and our gratitude to all the contributors who made this release possible. Download Camel now and enjoy the ride!
The Camel Riders