Forms / CForms / Cocoon Forms
CForms is Cocoon's form handling framework.
Documentation on it can be found on the Cocoon site:
This wiki page is the place for additional information, tutorials, design discussions, etc.
Old Woody docs still to be integrated into the CForms documentation:
- Comparisions with similar technologies
- CocoonFormsRoadmap - get an overview what is left until we can release CocoonForms and who is working on which item
- WoodyScratchpad - some notes on ongoing work.
- CubistForms - Checking to see if we are covering all the angles in the drive towards "stable".
- OJBBlock contains a Woody sample
- WorkingWithLocales contains some samples on Locale Usage
- The presentation Sylvain gave about Woody at the GetTogether is available online. See the events/gt2003 folder on your local Apache mirror site.
- Schema2CocoonForms generating Cocoon Forms out of an XML Schema