Release 2.3.0 (2017-10-03)
When downloading from a mirror please check the SHA1/MD5 checksums as well as verifying the OpenPGP compatible signature available from the main Apache site. The KEYS file contains the public keys used for signing the release. It is recommended that a web of trust is used to confirm the identity of these keys.
You can check the OpenPGP signature with GnuPG via e.g.:
You can check the SHA1 checksum with e.g.:
Older releases are available in the archive.
Release 2.2.0 (2017-07-10)
Release 2.1.0 (2017-02-15)
- Allow to set ContextResolver as intent
- Allow to set bus properties as service properties
Release 2.0.0 (2016-09-17)
- Split the SOAP support from the REST support. So it is now possible to only install SOAP support or only REST support.
- Support for bndtools based deployments. We now offer a repository pom with the bundle dependencies which is suitable to create a bndtools index from it. So it is very easy to use CXF-DOSGi in bndtools. There is also such a repository pom for the samples that contains everything needed to run the samples from bndtools. The first example that uses this is the soap example. It contains a soap.bndrun file that can be directly started and debugged from eclipse. This pom based repo might be a replacement for the current multi bundle distro as it is much smaller and more flexible.
- Documentation is now embedded into the source repository using markdown and can be easily viewed at github.
- Redesign of examples to make them easier to understand and try out
- Cleanup of a lot of the older JIRA issues
Release 1.8.0 (2016-04-04)
- Extraction of the Remote Service Admin core into Aries RSA. CXF DOSGi now only implements the CXF based transports
- CXF updated to 3.1.6
Release 1.7.0 (2015-07-03)
- Karaf 4 compatibility
- CXF updated to 3.1.1
Release 1.6.0 (2014-01-21)
- Multi bundle distro now created from karaf features. So less effort for new releases
- CXF updated to 2.7.8
- jdom dependency removed
- Bug fixes
Release 1.5.0 (2013-06-27)
- Single bundle distribution removed to simplyfy release process and testing
- Many bugfixes
Release 1.4.0 (2013-01-26)
- 41 issues resolved (see jira)
- Karaf feature for easy installation in Apache Karaf
- Zookeeper discovery now supports automatic reconnects and Cluster configuration
- DOSGi is now independent of spring dm
- Custom intents are now created by publishing e.g. CXF Features as services
- Big refactorings make the code much easier to understand
- The default aegis data format will not work with Apache Karaf 2.3.0. (See DOSGI-153). Please upgrade to Apache Karaf 2.3.1
- The sytem package exports in the felix multibundle distro may not bee suitable to all felix versions
There is one incompatible change in this release. Previously custom intents were defined by using a special spring dm file below osgi-inf in the bundle that exports a service. From DOSGi 1.4.0 on custom intents can be defined by exporting the intent (e.g. a feature) as an OSGi service with a special property "org.apache.cxf.dosgi.IntentName" for the name of the intent. See dosgi custom intents.
Release 1.3.1 (2012-04-10)
Release 1.3 (2012-02-06)
Release 1.2 (2010-07-25)