The Apache Directory Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Directory Studio 2.0 M2, the second milestone release of the version 2.0 of its Eclipse based LDAP Browser and Directory client.
You can download Apache Directory Studio 2.0 M2 as a standalone RCP application for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows here: http://directory.apache.org/studio/2.0/download
You can install it directly in Eclipse using this update site: http://directory.apache.org/studio/update/2.x/
Here are the release notes for Apache Directory Studio 2.0 M2:
- DIRSTUDIO-630 - Importing a Schema project twice shouldn't be possible
- DIRSTUDIO-733 - Error while reading RootDSE on Sun One directory server
- DIRSTUDIO-739 - Using 'Quick Search' in the DN editor while editing some object cancels editing and jumps to 'Quick Search' in the main window
- DIRSTUDIO-759 - Exit confirmation dialog is showed twice when quitting the application by closing the window on Linux and Windows
- DIRSTUDIO-760 - Unable to bind on an Active Directory server using 'domain\userid'
- DIRSTUDIO-763 - Typo in some English error messages ('occured' instead of 'occurred')
Click here to view the full Release Notes.