Quick start with ESME
- Check out, what can ESME do for you or your organization.
- Get you an OpenID (either from an Use existing OpenID provider or your own OpenID provider setup).
- Go to an existing ESME installation or create your own ESME installation.
- Log on there using your OpenID identifier.
- Happy social messaging!
Expand your ESME experience
- Check out the different client applications available and tested for ESME.
- Don't miss the features for actions and tracking.
- Check out the different means to integrate and interface with ESME.
What lies ahead
- What makes ESME different from other social messaging applications?
- Where can I post bugs and feature requests?
- What is your development roadmap?
- How can I contribute to ESME?
You are a developer
- You can check out the ESME source
- You can contribute patches to the ESME Core
- You can develop your own clients using ESME's own REST API or our Twitter API; Here are the instructions to create your client.
- You can collaborate on the ESME mailing lists
You are a potential user
- You can check out existing ESME installations
- You can install ESME in your own environment;
- You are looking for support materials to justify the use enterprise microblogging.
- Here is a presentation about ESME