Falcon is a data processing and management solution for Hadoop
designed for data motion, coordination of data pipelines,
lifecycle management, and data discovery. Falcon enables end
consumers to quickly onboard their data and its associated
processing and management tasks on Hadoop clusters.
There are no issues that require board's attention at this time.
Falcon 0.11 release RC0 is currently being voted by the community. Once the vote passes, release will follow.
- Currently 17 PMC members. - No new PMC members added in the last 3 months - Last PMC addition was Sowmya Ramesh on Mon Jun 06 2016
- Currently 25 committers. - No new committers added in the last 3 months - Last committer addition was Sandeep Samudrala at Thu Mar 09 2017
- Last release was 0.10 on Mon Aug 08 2016
MAILING LIST ACTIVITY
- firstname.lastname@example.org: - 113 subscribers (up 1 in the last 3 months): - 104 emails sent to list (228 in previous quarter)
- 9 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months - 5 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months