- Have a github account.
- Activate 2FA
- Generate and save an access token containing at least the permission
- Link your github account to your Apache account (https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/)
- Make sure you've accepted the invitation to join the Apache organization: https://github.com/apache
Creating a Fineract CN repository
- Create the new repo via Apache https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/newrepo.html
- Choose project name that begins with "cn". "fineract" will be automatically prepended.
- Set all notifications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the repository that you wish to upload call:
git remote add apache https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-<project-name>.git
git push -u apache develop
Committing to a Fineract CN repository
Work with it like a normal GitHub repository.