Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on May 13, 2014
Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available system for
efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log
data to scalable data storage systems such as Apache Hadoop's HDFS.
* The last release of Flume was version 1.4.0, released on July
* Work is currently underway for the next release of Flume, version 1.5.0.
* Development activity continues with steady stream of issues being
logged and resolved.
* A total of 67 issues have been filed, and 43 issues have been
resolved between the period starting February 7, 2014 and May 3,
* Approximately 790 messages were exchanged on the dev list in the
past three months, while a total of 266 were exchanged on the user
list in this period.
* Wolfgang Hoschek and Roshan Naik were added as committers to the
project on September 24, 2013.
* No new additions were made to the PMC on the project since it
graduated from Incubator.
* PMC member affiliations have changed. The current affiliations are:
- Apple: 1
- Cloudera: 9
- CyberAgent: 1
- Maas Global Solutions: 1
- Magnify Consulting: 1
- Motorola: 1
- ScalingData: 1
- Vanderbilt University: 1
- Other: 4
* Currently there are:
- Total of 230 subscribers to the developer list
- Total of 552 subscribers to the user list
- Total of 24 committers
- Total of 20 PMC members
* There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.