Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available system for
efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log
data to scalable data storage systems such as Apache Hadoop's HDFS.
* The last release of Flume was version 1.7.0, released on October
* No other releases are planned at this time.
* A total of 37 issues have been filed, and 9 issues have been
resolved in the last three months.
* Approximately 392 messages were exchanged on the dev list in the
past three months, while a total of 57 were exchanged on the user
list in this period.
* The last time a committer was added to the project
was on September 21, 2016.
* Currently there are:
- Total of 292 subscribers to the developer list
- Total of 684 subscribers to the user list
- Total of 28 committers
- Total of 22 PMC members
* The last time a new PMC member was elected for the project was
on March 8, 2017.
* Bessenyei Balázs Donát was added to the PMC on March 08, 2017.
* There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.