Giraph implementation of Nutch LinkRank Algorithm
Renato Marroquin Mogrovejo - renatoj.marroquin at gmail dot com
- Provide a new implementation of web site ranking to Apache Nutch while offering users the ability to extend ranking algorithms by using Apache Giraph.
- Fully integrate the LinkRank algorithm developed within the Apache Giraph community into Apache Nutch due to the lack of ranking algorithms in the latest version of Nutch 1.
- Be able to reproduce the example in 3 but using the PageRank implementation in Giraph.
- Study different approaches and possibilities of creating variations of the open source PageRank2 as possible new/future ranking algorithms for Nutch.
- Integrate Apache Giraph's PageRank implementation with Apache Nutch 2.x
- Write an standard API with Apache Giraph to enable users/devs to create/use new algorithms developed with Apache Giraph