Here is a list of samples/examples that can be hosted on the Apache Geronimo application server. We need the community to help to fill in the content for each of these.
Default Samples that are predeployed in Geronimo include:
- Servlet Examples (courtesy of Apache Tomcat)
- JSP Examples (courtesy of Apache Tomcat)
- EJB Examples - still looking for a good simple example here
Additional Samples that are available:
- Samples described in GERONIMO-730 and 731 courtesy of Sing Li - needs a home
- Web Services Sample- still looking for a good simple example here
- Day Trader - hoping Matt and others can help here
- Petstore (http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore) - Jacek Laskowski
- Adventure Builder (https://adventurebuilder.dev.java.net/) - Claus Nyhus from Trifork will take care of this
- Migration samples - perhaps add some of the migration samples from the "Migrating to Geronimo" section
- Spring integration sample applicaitons, how to get them running in Geronimo.
- Geronimo Clustering Example - Using the Tomcat web container
- Struts examples - need to see if these integrate clean
- Sample application that uses Spring
- MagicGball - needs to be documented
- Demo - not a very useful standalone sample, perhaps it needs to be incorporated into another larger sample.
- LDAP for Geronimo-Jetty sample application. Based on the GERONIMO-417. Instructions available at the Apache Geronimo M5 - Documentation #LDAP.
- Extremely simple HelloWorld JSP sample from Quick start - Apache Geronimo for the impatient.
- SPECjAppServer2004 (http://www.spec.org/jAppServer2004/) - commercial benchmark for J2EE application servers
- Please add to this list