|Apache Geronimo Board Report - 2008-10 - October||Apache Geronimo Board Reports||Apache Geronimo Board Report - 2009-04 - April|
Apache Geronimo Board Report
The Geronimo project generated several releases over the last three months. The community is actively working on new server releases of Geronimo 2.2 and 2.1.4. One new PMC member was voted in by the PMC.
- Genesis 1.5 was released on October 27th.
- specs-parent 1.6 was released on November 4th.
- SAAJ 1.3 Spec (v 1.0.1) was released on October 16th.
- Concurrent 1.0 Spec (v 1.0-EA) was released on December 12th.
JUGs and Conferences
Two Geronimo presentations were made at ApacheCon US 2008 by David Jencks:
- Geronimo Security, now and in the future
- Administering Apache Geronimo 2.x
A Security Vulnerabilities policy was created based on feedback from Mark Thomas and others -
Automated Java EE 5 TCK tests are running on phoebe and selene – providing much faster test results that can be shared and reproduced by the entire TCK community. In addition some manually driven TCK testing has been performed for non-Geronimo projects.
New PMC Members
- Jason Warner