Apache Gora Google Summer of Code Student Progress Reports
- In writing your report please rate the quality of your interactions and communications with the mentor/student (consider his/her communication with you as well as your responses).
- Rate the quality of the mentor/student interactions within the ASF and Gora community.
- Is work progressing on track to complete the project?
- Rate the quality of code/work/decisions the student has produced thus far.
- Give an example of a very good or very bad interaction between student and mentor.
- What one thing could you do to improve the quality of interaction and communications between student and mentor?
- Additionally you may wish to use this resource to produce your reports.
REPORTING SHOULD OCCUR ON A WEEKLY BASIS
GSoC 2012 Project Reporting
Reports can be found here