Welcome to the Apache Gora Wiki
Please contribute your knowledge about Gora here!
The best place for information on Gora Admin is the Current Documentation
Official Gora LogManager Tutorial - An introduction to the Gora API and basic functionality.
Gora and Google Summer of Code
GSoC 2013 Ideas Page - Google Summer of Code 2013 Ideas Page and Project Description
Presentations and Papers
Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm) - A talk presented by Jason Trost at an Accumulo Meetup group co-located with StrataConf/Hadoop World in NYC (Oct 2012).
From Incubation to Continuous Ingestion: The story of Apache Gora - A talk presented by Renato Marroquin at ApacheCon Europe 2012 (Nov 2012).
How to edit this Wiki
This Wiki is a collaborative site, anyone can contribute and share:
- Create an account by clicking the "Login" link at the top of any page, and picking a username and password.
- Edit any page by pressing Edit at the top or the bottom of the page
There are some conventions used on the Gora wiki:
- :TODO: is used to denote sections that definitely need to be cleaned up.
Some general info on using this Wiki Software:
- For all Confluence related syntax and helpers, please see the Help Tips which is right aligned >>>
- Alternatively for more in-depth documentation try here