Goal & Scope
- New Feature: Support Cloud authentication
- New Feature: support managing user in cloud environment
- New Feature: ORC format library and its supporting utility
- Bug fixes.
Source release and binary release.
Binary tar balls: HAWQ core, PXF.
Source tar ball: All-in-one tar ball including HAWQ core, PXF, and Ranger.
- middle of April 2018 : branch cut
- Target to middle of May 2018 : release
Apache HAWQ 126.96.36.199
Apache HAWQ JIRA Release DashBoard
What's fixed in the release
- Collect feedback and requirements from community on the scope of release.
- Create Apache HAWQ-188.8.131.52 release management page
- Create JIRA filter "HAWQ-184.108.40.206" and "HAWQ-220.127.116.11-fixed"
- Clean up all issues covered in HAWQ-18.104.22.168 with fixing version 22.214.171.124
- Create Apache HAWQ-126.96.36.199 release dash board
- Start release process
- Cut branch
- Send RC1 to DEV for voting
- Update websites for new release
- Announce release