Welcome to the Jakarta HiveMind Wiki
HiveMind is an open-source services and configuration microkernel. Much documentation is available at the HiveMind home page. This wiki exists to share best practices, answer frequently asked questions, and plan new features.
This wiki has just been set up as part of the big Apache Wiki Farm.
- HiveMindTeam The core members of the team
- GettingStarted How to build and run the examples
- FrequentlyAskedQuestions those nagging questions we keep seeing, and seeing, and seeing
- RoadMap where is HiveMind going in the short and long term
- ChangeProposals describe changes to HiveMind that may be forthcoming
- FeatureRequest brain storming
- Examples Example apps
- TipsAndTricks Tips and Tricks to using HiveMind
- HiveMindTLP: HiveMind is looking to re-organize as a top-level Apache project
- HiveMind2: Discussion of the next major release
- Mailing list archive - Users can post questions to HiveMind mailing lists, but before doing so, please search the archive and see if the question has been answered before. Nabble hosts a HiveMind forum / archive that allows cross search and browsing.
'Special' Wiki pages
- TitleIndex A list of all pages on this wiki.
- HelpContents A basic guide to the MoinMoin wiki (including information about wiki syntax).
- WordIndex A list of all the words that appear in the titles of the pages on this wiki, with links to pages that include that word.
- FindPage A full-text search of the wiki.
- WantedPages All the "broken links" – a list of all the pages on this wiki that are linked to, but do not exist.
- OrphanedPages All pages on this wiki that are not linked to from anywhere else (and are thus very hard to reach).
- RandomPage Generates a list of 75 random pages on this wiki.
- PageSize Generates a graph and some statistics about the sizes of pages on this wiki.
- EventStats/HitCounts Generates a graph of page views and page visits.
- EventStats/UserAgents Generates a graph of the web browsers used in visiting this page.
- SystemInformation Shows basic information about this wiki installation, the extensions it has installed, etc.