- Answer questions on mailing list, github issue, slack using the FAQ
- If questions reveal an actual bug/issue, file a JIRA
- If you cannot adequately triage an issue, contact a PMC/Committer who may know
- Promptly close GH issues, if the question was answered or the issue was addressed.
- ALWAYS keep the FAQ updated and improving with new questions/clarified answers.
This is just an optimization and ANYONE from the community can answer ANY QUESTION/ISSUE at ANYTIME.
The support rotation is a voluntary, opt-in process for sharing the support duty amongst the volunteering members of the community. The idea behind is this is provide a better chance for the users to have support at all times, minimize context switching for those who are not on the rotation, as well as bring efficiency to the support process, by acting as a forcing function for better docs/faqs.
Each support rotation will in cycles (local time for volunteers)
- Mon Morning -Wed Noon
- Wed Noon - Fri Evening
|Jan 6 - Jan 8, 2020|
|Jan 8 - Jan 10, 2020|
|Jan 13 - Jan 15, 2020|
|Jan 15 - Jan 17, 2020||Shaofeng Li|
|Jan 20 - Jan 22, 2020||Balaji Varadarajan|
|Jan 22 - Jan 24, 2020|
|Jan 27 - Jan 29, 2020|
|Jan 29 - Jan 31, 2020||Balaji Varadarajan|
Vinoth Chandar rotation time is PST?
Shaofeng Li Of course no. Local timezone.. It's okay I think.
Yeah, I am ok.