This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- create the project, as normal
- go to the project's Settings
- select "Permissions"
- from the "Actions" drop-down in the upper right, select "Use a different scheme"
- select "ASF Members Only" from the set of schemes
Creating the "asf-members" group
- Use settings dropdown (gear, upper right) -> User Management
- Select Groups
- Added group asf-members
- In the list of groups, select "Edit Members" for asf-members
- Add members per instructions on the screen
Creating the "ASF Members Only" permission scheme
- Use settings dropdown (gear, upper right) -> System
- Select "Global Permissions" on left
- Select "Permission Schemes" link in the page's intro prose
- Click "Add Permission Scheme" in upper right
- Name it, add description ... the Scheme is now devoid of any granted permissions
- Grant a bunch of permissions (see "ASF Members Only" for example)