- The tutorials on this page are generally not up-to-date wrt Lenya 2.0 and need to be reviewed. – JörnNettingsmeier <<DateTime(2007-07-30T13:34:04Z)>>
Installation and Setup
- JcrConfiguration (experimental!)
Developing and Using Publications
These are HOWTOs that you will need for any or at least most websites.
- Adding a Control to Switch the Site Language
- OverviewCocoonKnowledge - What you need to know about Cocoon
- Using Cocoon Forms in a Lenya Publication
- HowToFormsUsingExternalHandler - A basic approach for a form-to-email gateway
- HowToXHTMLTemplating - How to set up XHTML Templating in a Lenya Publication
- MultipleEditAreasHowTo - How to setup multiple edit areas on a page
- HowToCSS - Tips about how to use CSS for your publication
- HowToProxyLenyaOnJettyWithApache - i.e., getting your domain http://www.foo.com to go to your live home page.
These are HOWTOs that deal with customizing and/or general usage of editors in Lenya.
TinyMCE is now part of Lenya 2.0. If you want to backport it to Lenya 1.2.x, check out
These are HOWTOs on advanced topics that apply only to websites that need these features.
- HowToExportStaticHTML - How to export static HTML to a specific directory
Tips and Tricks
These are HOWTOs that show how to implement functionality that may not be vital but many will find useful.
- HowToTableOfContents - How to implement a dynamically generated table of contents on a page.
- Use an id attribute to the body tag to style multiple sections of your site