This set of pages hold content that will become the new main site. The wiki will be used to allow easier on-line editing, though the final content will be transformed to be rendered using the Maven site process.
- We need a logo, see the logo contest for more details
- We need a short and snappy description of what Maven, see the project description contest for more details
We currently do a very poor job of explaining Maven, therefore we need some easy to digest tutorials that are clearly timeboxed to let people dip in and out as they can/want
- Maven in 60 seconds should give a 20,000ft overview of maven, introduce the key terms and where they fit in the grand picture
- Maven in 5 minutes should take you through the most basic concrete task in Maven, i.e. building a JAR file
- Maven in 10 minutes should cover a more complex task such as a multi-module .war file where we follow best practice and put the classes in a separate .jar module