To subscribe to a mailing list use the links below. In your first email you will get some information about working with the list manager EZMLM.
To unsubscribe from any of the following lists, you need to send an empty, subjectless email to unsubscribe address listed below. In other words, click the appropriate unsubscribe link below and press send.
Support of Users and Developers List: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user list is intended for installation, deployment, custom development and usage related topics.
When you ask a complex questions on this list, it's better to give details. Most of the time URLs are enough and welcome.
Else please follow this scenario (at leat relevant parts)
- What you were looking for
- How did you try to achieve it
- What did you expect as results
- And what you really got
- What you did (including detailed steps to reproduce)
- What you expected to happen
- What actually happened (including exact quotes of error messages, etc)
- If possible provide an URL
Design and development List: email@example.com
The developer list is strictly for topics related to the design and development of the OFBiz Project itself.
Please don't ask questions relevant to User Mailing List in this Mailing List. If you are not sure to which list to post, do it into User Mailing List. By the way, you should get much more attention from this list for users questions type.
Commits List: firstname.lastname@example.org
The commits list is used to notify subscribers of commits to the OFBiz SVN repository and is not used for discussions.
Global Searchable Archives
Searching in the wiki
As Confluence wiki is shared among projects at the ASF, if you want to search only for OFBiz information you can use the OFBiz Advanced Search page.
Or you can follow these steps:
- Add the 5 OFBiz spaces (or whatever you want) into your favorite spaces. For that, browse http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action and click on the 'Star' besides any spaces to add, or if you see any stars there, whilst in a space click on Tools > Favorite. The star should go yellow.
- Click in the search box and press enter to get the advanced search (Which should bring you to http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dosearchsite.action?queryString=)
- Type in your search term then choose 'Favorite Spaces' from the 'Where' drop down box.
- Click on filter.
Results from only the spaces you have added to favorites will be shown.
Personnaly I have also added the 5 spaces as watches to receive everyday a summary of changes in these space. This also build you a correct dashboard (My Dashboard).