Partnership Manager sets up Agreement that defines terms of relationship with Partner. Agreement sets terms for commission and royalty calculations.
- Setup license agreement with start and end date
- User will define the party group (partner) where the agreement was initiated
- User will define the organization subject to the terms of the agreement.
- User will define the terms of the agreement ("Percentage Compensation: Company agrees to pay Partner a sum equal to 4% of all "net sales" by partner of agreed Products during the term of this Agreement")
- User will define products or product categories (agreed products) defined in the agreement
- User will define what "net sales" means per agreement (for example: the term "net sales" shall mean money actually received by partner from the sale of agreed Products, less shipping, handling, returns, discounts, and sales tax charges).