Test run below:
- 80 users
- staggered to enter in a time period around 5-10min
- distributed into 10 conference rooms 4x4 and 2 webinars with 20 users each
- each test runs calls the API to login/createRoomHash and then load the URL with the room (plus start webcam/audio stream in the conference rooms)
The results look almost the same. There is hardly any improvement:
- CPU still spikes to almost 100%, memory is not a problem
- Empty video pods as well as video pods where webcam stream didn't start
- 4GB OpenMeetings 1 core
- 4GB KMS 1 core
Link to dashboard
CPU and memory usage
Above two big CPU spikes cover both performance tests.
The latter spike is smaller => this is when I did rerun another test with 80 user but with the index applied on address.email.
Login web service call is by far the longest running one
After adding index it is a bit better though