We are currently present on multiple social media channels, such as:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/openwhisk
- Medium: https://medium.com/openwhisk
- Slideshare: http://slideshare.net/OpenWhisk
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbzgShnQk8F43NKsvEYA1SA
This page describes the process that allows anyone (part of the community) to suggest/submit new tweets, new medium articles, new slide decks or youtube videos as well as new events supposed to be listed.
- Submission to be made via an online form to be made available via openwhisk.org
Note: As long as we do not have such a form the submission has to be sent to our private mailing list
- Review to be performed by one of our social media "managers" (for now that is primarily Andreas Nauerz) who will primarily check whether the submission conforms to the below checklist
- In case the submission does not violate against the checklist it is supposed to be published
- Publications can be revoked if any PPMC members vetos along with a good reason why the submission should not have been published
Note: If PPMC cannot agree, seek advice from the Apache Incubator PMC (and perhaps Apache legal/trademark where we would likely be sent if it comes to this)
- Is the content clearly of general interest with the aim to promote Apache OpenWhisk by demonstrating its strengths & value (by talking about use-cases, architectures, patterns, in-production usage, ...) in contrast to do advertisment for anything being commercial?
- Does the content conform to "good manners" (not violating/offending anyone)?
- Does the content use the right trademarks and copyright correctly?
- Is there any sort of boilerplate disclaimer included?
- Is the mention of a commercial service or product done in order to help users use Apache OpenWhisk, or does it serve as a general advertisement?
- Does the risk of publishing the content outweigh the benefit of achieving our goals of graduating from the Incubator with a vibrant community?
- Online submission form (see above)
- Vault to store credentials so other social media "managers" can act on Andreas Nauerz behalf
Social media "managers":