There are several ways to try out Ozone. The following is a list of different ways to try it out starting from the simplest to a full scale cluster.
- Running via Docker Hub - Apache publishes Ozone images to docker hub. It is trivial to pull those images and try out ozone.
- Running via Apache Release - Apache also publishes both source and binary releases on Ozone website.
- Downloading Sources - All Apache releases are source releases, so you can build Ozone yourself and try it out.
- Single Node Deployment - Instructions for deploying ozone on a single node.
- Multi Node Ozone Cluster - Instructions for deploying ozone on a real multi-node cluster.
- Reference Architectures - Hardware recommendation for production clusters
If you are new to ozone, the best way to navigate might be to follow the navigation bar below. It takes you on an ozone journey from novice to an ozone ninja.