What is the Apache Olingo Project?
Apache Olingo is a Java library that implements the Open Data Protocol (OData). Apache Olingo serves client and server aspects of OData. It currently supports OData 2.0 and will also support OData 4.0. The latter is the OASIS version of the protocol: OASIS Open Data Protocol (OData) TC.
The extensions part of Olingo contains additional features like the support of JPA persistency or annotated bean classes.
See the Olingo website for more product information: http://olingo.apache.org/
What is this Wiki for?
This wiki is intended to serve as technical documentation and discussion point for commiters and contributers.
Olingo V4 Roadmap Proposal
Olingo OData Version 2 Discussions
1. Olingo Library Extension - OData JPA Processor
- How to write Custom OData JPA Processor
- Handling Blob and Clob data types
- How to migrate Function Imports
- Delta Token
Olingo OData Version 4 Discussions
Interesting starting points:
- RecentChanges: see where people are currently working
- FindPage: search or browse the database in various ways
- HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax: quick access to wiki markup
- SiteNavigation: get an overview over this site and what it contains
This wiki is powered by MoinMoin.