This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Release in progress..
- [RANGER-1100] - Hive authorizer does not block update when row-filter/column-mask is specified on the table for the user
- [RANGER-1107] - Performance trace to measure policy download performance in plugins
- [RANGER-1126] - Authorization checks for non existent file/directory should not be recursive in Ranger Hive authorizer
- [RANGER-1129] - Ability to specify 'audit all accesses' via Ranger admin configuration
- [RANGER-1145] - Policy engine optimization: convert wildcard matches into prefix and suffix match
- [RANGER-1146] - Policy engine optimization: dynamic reordering of policy evaluation order
- [RANGER-1155] - Good coding practices in Ranger : Potential performance/correctness issues uncovered by static code analysis
- [RANGER-1156] - Audit migration script from DB to Solr cloud failing
- [RANGER-1160] - Ranger installation is failing for MSSQL db flavor
- [RANGER-1161] - Policy engine optimization: use prefix filter to reduce number of policies evaluated
- [RANGER-1162] - Tag lookup optimization: use prefix lookup to reduce number of evaluators attempted
- [RANGER-1166] - Auto complete wait time needs to be increased on Ranger UI
- [RANGER-1167] - Ranger admin UI loading issues in Internet Explorer
- [RANGER-1169] - The global audit settings specified by Ranger configuration parameter values should always be honored by the plug-ins.
- [RANGER-1170] - Improvement of Unit Test coverage in Ranger
- [RANGER-1171] - Invert authorization logic in RangerKafkaAuthorizer
- [RANGER-1173] - Improve Ranger database schema import logic and make it more robust
- [RANGER-1175] - Create policy fails for updated servicedef
- [RANGER-1158] - Update version from 0.6.1 to 0.6.2-SNAPSHOT for branch-0.6
- [RANGER-1193] - Release Ranger 0.6.2