This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Apache XML Security for Java 1.2.1 release notes
- Clean unused build*.xml files.
- Clean unused jar (xmlParserAPI.jar,etc) and check and stored new versions.
- Generated the dist jar with version (i.e. xmlsec-1.2.1.jar instead of plain xmlsec.jar).
- Fix a memory leak when using xpath or using ResourceResolver and not hitting getElementByIdUsingDOM(). See Issue 32836.
- Fix erroneous creation/verification when using XPath2Filter and inclusive c14n.
- Library now throws an exception when asked to sign/verify an inexistent fragment. See Issue 23554.
- Restore reset behaviour as default when reusing Canonicalizers(but an append one can still be used).
- Fix a bug when using base64transformation and external resources. See Issue 33393.
- Fix a bug when passing XMLsignatureInput(InputStream) streams that don't acknowledge reset() as expected.
- Added i14n Base64 error message. See Issue 32996.