This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Apache XML Security for Java 1.4.0 release notes
- JSR 105 implementation.
- Add XMLCipher.encryptData method that takes serialized data as parameter. See Issue 38668.
- NPE in ResolverDirectHTTP.engineCanResolve. See Issue 4078
- AxisSigner.java doesn't work out of the box. See Issue 40360.
- Impossible to add X509 subelements for signing. See Issue 40404.
- Base64 does not work in EBCDIC machines. See Issue 40215.
- Subtree canonicalization produce incorrect results in certain cases. See Issue 40032.
- Internal. Cannot sign-verify twice in the same thread with different XMLSignature instances. See Issue 40896.
- Internal. KeyResolverSpi derived classes require default constructor. See Issue 40796.
- Different behaviour with NodeSet and RootNode with InclusiveNamespaces. See Issue 37708.
- Signing throws an exception if custom resource resolver is registered. See Issue 37456.
- Canonicalizer gets exception in many namespaces. See Issue 38655.
- Transform TRANSFORM_XPATH2FILTER subtract filter does not work correctly. See Issue 38444.
- X509CertificateResolver does not work in multithread environment. See Issue 38605.
- XMLCipher-loadEncryptedKey() doesn't set the correct CarriedKeyName element. See Issue 39200.
- Findbugs reporting fixed. See Issue 39685.
- Major optimizations for signatures that use node-set transformations(xpath,xpath2,etc), 20-40% speed-up.
- Major optimizations for signatures that use xpath2 transformation.
- Major optimizations in inclusive c14n when using xml:* attributtes.
- Memory footprint reduction: Less object creation. Reuse of "expensive" objects between operations in the same thread.
- Minor Optimizations. Reuse the same Signature object if the key are identical.