This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Apache XML Security for Java 1.4.4 release notes
- Concurrency problem on incomplete Init.init() calls. See Issue 50248.
- test_jsr105 target appears to fail certain tests because of changes to W3C xml-stylesheet spec. See Issue 50125.
- JSR 105 TransformService classloading issue. See Issue 50122.
- String comparisons using '==' causes validation errors with some parsers.See Issue [40897.
- UnsyncByteArrayOutputStream throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException if array length > internal buffer expansion size. See Issue 50050.
- IdResolver Java API extension. See Issue 50036.
- Cannot resolve PrivateKeys used in Key Transport algorithms. See Issue 49493.
- DOMSubTreeData allows for only one iteration over referenced data. See Issue 49577.
- Xmlsec 1.4.3 not compatible with xmlbeans 2.4.0. See Issue 49692.
- Some changes to the build system. See Issue 49629.
- KeyResolver.registerAtStart() leads to ClassCastException. See Issue 49483.
- StorageResolver always exhausted after first use. See Issue 49458.
- StorageResolver.next() gives ClassCastException. See Issue 49456.
- KeyStoreResolver always exhausted after first use. See Issue 49450.
- KeyStoreResolver iterator returns null for symmetric keys. See Issue 49447.
- Digest Value of References inside Manifest - calculation order problem. See Issue 48368.
- ConcurrentModificationException in XMLUtils.See Issue 47779.
- xmlns:xml namespace improperly emitted during excl c14n. See Issue 47761.
- Out of memory error when signing or verifying big files. See Issue 36526.
- ClassNotFoundException when init the xml security in OSGi plateform. See Issue 47784.
- contextChild parameter of Transform.getInstance may be null. See Issue 47762.