The OIDC handler bundle requires a number of external dependencies. The simplest way to install them is to drop an additional provisioning model file the Sling Starter application and rebuild it, for instance at
- Install the OIDC Handler bundle https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/pull/14
- Install the Sling instance in the Google API. (Refer: https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OpenIDConnect)
- callbackURL : "http://localhost:8080/auth/oidc"
- Start the server
- Go to http://localhost:8080/system/console/configMgr
- Select " Google - OpenID Connect Configuration" and fill the required values and save.
- Go to localhost:8080/auth/login
- Then you will be redirected to Google login page. Give your credentials and consent when required.
- If the authentication is successful you will be successfully logged in to Sling.