December Board Report (submitted 10-DEC-2013)
Apache Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
Good activity level overall, contributions from different people continue.
2 new committers:
Amit Gupta, Chetan Mehrotra
Last PMC member addition was Mike Mueller, September 2010.
- Apache Sling Resource-Based Discovery Service 1.0.2 (December 3rd, 2013)
- Apache Sling Testing Utilities 2.0.16 (November 27th, 2013)
- Apache Sling Web Console Security Provider 1.1.0 (October 28th, 2013)
- Apache Sling Event 3.3.0, Apache Sling Commons Scheduler 2.4.2, Apache Sling Commons Threads 3.2.0, Apache Sling Health Check Core 1.0.6, Apache Sling Health Check JMX 1.0.6, Apache Sling JMX Resource Provider 0.6.0 (October 24th, 2013)
- Apache Sling Engine 2.2.10 (October 12th, 2013)
- Apache Sling Auth Core 1.1.4, Apache Sling Commons Scheduler 2.4.0, Apache Sling Resource Inventory 0.5.0, Apache Sling JMX Resource Provider 0.5.0 (October 7th, 2013)
- Apache Sling Health Check Tools: org.apache.sling.hc.core-1.0.4,org.apache.sling.hc.it-1.0.4,org.apache.sling.hc.jmx-1.0.4,org.apache.sling.hc.samples-1.0.4,org.apache.sling.hc.support-1.0.4,org.apache.sling.hc.webconsole-1.0.4,org.apache.sling.junit.healthcheck-1.0.6 (September 30th, 2013)
- Apache Sling Commons Log 3.0.2 (September 12th, 2013)
Documentation and infrastructure
- Website has moved to Apache CMS
- Dist folder has moved to svn
Project Branding is tracked in SLING-2696.