Apache ServiceMix 3.x Users' Guide
Welcome to Apache ServiceMix Users' Guide. This guide is a work in progress from the Apache ServiceMix community. Your contributions to this documentation effort are welcome; just comment the appropriate wiki page (bottom of page) or use the freely accessible wiki area or ask for a wiki log in (best for continous contribution) or send your suggestions at the mailing list.
Pages not written yet
Everytime you see a link with a smallgreen sign, it means the page has not been created yet. Please, do not create them, unless you want to contribute documentation.
- 1. Quick start requiring just 5 minutes
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Installation
- Pre-Installation Requirements
- Installation Procedure for Windows for Binary, Source and Developers' Release
- Installation Procedure For Unix for Binary, Source and Developers' Release
- Starting ServiceMix, Troubleshooting and Testing the Installation
- Stopping ServiceMix
- 4. Examples
- Distribution examples
- Modifying ServiceMix
- Checkout from SVN
- Importing ServiceMix into Eclipse and Starting ServiceMix inside Eclipse with all debugging possibilities
- ServiceMix Components
- Component Matrix - a comprehensive, detailed list of components and their properties
- General concepts
threading model, pooling, transactions ...
- Lightweight components
Unknown User (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In the component matrix:
Deploying to an existing tomcat install can be accomplished by downloading the war file.
current war file has no components bundled with it
Need to download and deploy individual components individually.
deploying war in Ubuntu 10.04 version of tomcat will likely have the following error.
Recommended solution is to edit the expanded servicemix.xml and change the location of these two directories to an absolute path OUTSIDE the tomcat bin directory.
then create directory with read/write permissions for the tomcat user