(Feel free to add yourself here following the meeting)
- "Solr+Zeppelin Demo" (Jason)
- "Unnecessary tension in many recent e-mail threads" (Alessandro)
- "What can we do better in Apache Solr to get back to a decent popularity" (Alessandro following Ishan and Gus's concerns: https://sease.io/2022/10/apache-solr-the-top-10-things-we-can-do-better-apachecon-2022-edition.html this could be a starting point, from New Orleans ApacheCon)
- "Questions/Feedback on SolrCLI changes? → Change bin/solr to be in solrcloud mode by default?"
- We agreed as a community to draft an email about tone policing, respect and approach to communication. The mail will contain a guideline and escalation steps that will happen when offenders won't respect the guideline.
The mail will be then sent to the Solr community (potentially by the chair, this is up for discussion).