Tips for making SpamAssassin work better for you....
- Losing emails?
- FalsePositives: Is your Ham being matched incorrectly as Spam?
- AutoWhitelist: The SpamAssassin AWL - historical score-averaging for each sender
- Spam getting through?
- UsingNetworkTests: Turning on the network rules to improve accuracy
- BayesInSpamAssassin: Training the Bayesian learner
- WritingRules: How to write and test new rules
- Third party "drop-in" CustomRulesets and CustomPlugins
- TrustPath: Fixing the "ALL_TRUSTED" problem.
- RuleUpdates: Using sa-update to publish and/or receive rule updates.
- General info:
- UpgradingVersion: Upgrading is quick and easy
- FrequentlyAskedQuestions: General questions, not errors (see FixingErrors for that)
- FixingErrors: Things that can go wrong and how to fix them
- Performance Tips:
- FasterPerformance: DNS resolution, Using Spamd, Other good tips.
- ChooseYourRules: Everyone's Spam is different