- Configuration: Manage system configuration
- Repository Manager:** Create Repository Schema** Create or edit connectors** Create or edit Connections
- Create or edit Jobs
- Connector Manager** Verify connectors** Register new connectors** Edit connectors (enable/disable)
- Job Manager:** Submit new jobs to MR** Get Progress of Jobs from MR** Kill specific job when requested
- Configuration** Initialize configuration system
- Initialize logging infrastructure
- Repository Manager** Create repository Schema
- Verify if the schema is accurate
- Connector Manager** Register connectors
- Verify that all connector information is accurate
- Job Manager** Verify the status of jobs that were running at the time of last shutdown
- Information needed to create connection
- Which connector backs this connection
- Which connection the job is associated with
- Information needed by the connector to create a connection
- Information needed by the connector to create a job, given a connection
Green resources are currently implemented in current (2012-10-17) version of sqoop2.
Return a list of supported protocol versions. Current list includes “1” only.
Return a brief list of available connectors.
Return a list of connectors with each connector’s metadata.
Return the metadata of the connector identified by cid
Return a brief list of available connections.
Return a list of available connections with metadata about each.
Return the metadata about connection identified by xid
Create new connection.
Update connection identified by xid.
Delete connection identified by xid.
Return a brief list of available jobs.
Return a list of available jobs with their configuration metadata.
Return the metadata about job identified by jid
Create new job.
Update job identified by jid.
Delete job identified by jid.
List of all jobs that are running
List of all jobs that are running with details about each job’s progress
Details of th job identified by jid
Starts/Stop/Kill a job. “JOBID” → Sqoop specific Job ID
Notification support for job progress