Follow the instructions below to delete an auto-scaling policy:
You will not be allowed to delete auto-scaling polices that are being used by deployed applications. If an autoscaling policy is being used by a deployed application, you will have to first undeploy the application to be able to delete the corresponding auto-scaling policy.
- Navigate to the Auto-scaling Policies page.
- If you are using the tiles to navigate, follow the steps below:
- Click Configurations on the home page.
- Click Auto-scaling Policies. The Auto-scaling Policies page will appear.
- If you are using the menu options, follow the steps below:
- Click on the list menu.
- Click on the Configurations menu down arrow.
- Click Autoscaling Policies. The Auto-scaling Policies page will appear.
- Click Delete to delete the selected auto-scaling policy.
If you are in the grid view, hover your mouse pointer over the auto-scaling policy that you wish to delete for the Delete button to appear.
- Click Yes to delete the auto-scaling policy.