The content below is for Apache Syncope 1.2 - for later versions the Getting Started guide is available.
Starting from Apache Syncope 1.2.0 an installer package is available, its purpose is to download, configure and deploy a Syncope instance in one of the supported servers.
Supported container up and running
Supported DBMS up and running
Just double-click the downloaded JAR file or execute via CLI:
Installation step by step
- Installation path: is directory where Syncope overlay will be created
- Maven home directory: is the Maven home directory;
- Group ID: something like 'com.mycompany' - maven overlay property;
- Artifact ID: something like 'myproject' - maven overlay property;
- Secret Key: Provide any pseudo-random, 16 character length, string here that will be used in the generated project for AES ciphering;
- Anonimous Key: - Provide any pseudo-random, 16 character length, string here that will be used in the generated project for AES ciphering;
- Configuration directory: where Syncope configuration files are stored;
- Log directory: where Syncope logs are stored;
- Bundle directory: where ConnId bundles are stored;
- Syncope version: the project version that would be to install.
- DBMS where Syncope will be installed
Depends on DBMS selected (in the example: PostgreSQL)
- Database JDBS url
- Database user
- Database password
- Container where Syncope will be deployed
Depends on container selected (in the example: Tomcat) - Remember to configure right DataSource on it and to configure Tomcat user like: