The content below is for Apache Syncope <= 1.2 - for later versions the Reference Guide is available.
This wiki page aims to show how to change log levels via administration console.
Change Log Level
- Click on Configuration tab.
- Click on Core Log/Console Log tab and change log levels as needed.
- ALL: turn on all logging.
- DEBUG: fine-grained informational events that are most useful to debug an application.
- ERROR: error events that might still allow the application to continue running.
- INFO: informational messages that highlight the progress of the application at coarse-grained level.
- OFF: turn off logging.
- TRACE: finer-grained informational events than the DEBUG.
- WARN: potentially harmful situations.
Log level changes have immediate effect.
Core Log levels are persisted into the internal storage and are then available across restarts.
Console Log levels, instead, are to be set into
console/src/main/resources/logback.xml, being console a database-independent application.