This is the home page of the Apache Tapestry wiki space in Confluence. The public home page is the Index page.
From here you can go to
- Index – the entry page for the auto-generated website
- Documentation – the documentation main page
- Sandbox – a sandbox for developing new ideas and testing things out
- Board Reports – Quarterly reports to the Apache Board
After posting a new blog entry, you should update the following pages, to force the new content to be included:
A quick place to jot down notes on work needed to be done.
- Use of symbols to define (some) component parameter defaults
- Update examples r.e. use of Maven Archetype
- Document ResourceTranslators
- Discuss OperationTracker
- Discuss PageCatalog page
- Document that public static fields are also treated as properties
- Document AlertManager
- Document 5.4 component fields may be non-private (even public, if final)