Instructions for updating the website at http://tez.apache.org:
- Checkout the main source from https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/tez.git
- Checkout the website source from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tez/site
- Run mvn site to generate the docs locally from the main source.
- Verify the site updates are correct by browsing the website locally from the docs/target directory.
- From the docs/target directory, run "cp -r ./* svn/tez/site/" to copy the newly generated website into the earlier checked out svn location.
- Commit the necessary changes to the main source if needed with an appropriate commit message linking back to an Apache Jira.
- Do an svn commit for the tez website with an appropriate commit message linking back to an Apache Jira.