Development of Turbine 2.X
- CurrentStatus: Current project status
- Road Map: Development road map
- Road Map: Documentation road map
- VelocityOnlyLayout: Converting from VelocityECSLayout to Velocity'Only'Layout] - Steps to convert your application
- Recursive layouts: A Page type layout and/or the ability to embed layouts recursively.
- Avalonization: Moving to Avalon components - The plan to implement Avalon lifecycle interfaces
- Revised coding standards: Proposal for updated coding standards
New idea for intake - http://sourceforge.net/projects/formproc/
- FormProc seems to be a much more clean solution than Intake. However it lacks ability for automatic mapping to torque-generated business objects, which is a critical feature. – Marc
- What about commons-validator? And couldn't we add the mapping to formproc? – EricPugh
There is another open source framework called Keel that is based on Avalon. We might want to take a look at how they implement things like security...